Yes, group purchasing is top of mind for most hotel operators, especially right now. Need for savings NOW, staff shortages, quality and local product needs and questions about what’s new in innovation are driving the hospitality industry to optimize their current GPO program or partner with one.
Take a look at our eBrochure designed for hotels, hotel owners and management companies. iDEAL Hospitality Procurement Group leads the way in helping hotels optimize their current supply chain procurement program, or representing clients in selecting the best group purchasing partner that is right for their unique needs.
Thousands of companies and hotels know that innovative products are necessary to keep guests coming back. And, leveraging buying power with organizations that contracts billions of dollars creates a system to achieve savings, drive efficiencies and gain best in class service and expertise.
-Jill Dean Rigsbee, President
Owners and management companies, along with the staff and leadership at hotels know that a good partnership with a professional Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) is a building block of the foundation they need to tap into leveraged buying power, ultimately saving them money and providing product innovation they need to survive.
Today’s hotels in the midst of COVID-19 and beyond are concentrating on:
- Hybrid meetings: in-person limited conference guests and adding in virtual attendees
- Clean and safe environments in the front and back of the house
- Touchless systems inside the hotel without sacrificing guest service
- Innovative products and services that help drive uniqueness and keep guests remembering a property
- “Vaxications” – vacations after vaccinations. 74% of people say they plan to take a vacation by the end of the year [Pegasus]
- Getting to 50% occupancy or better by the end of 2021
- Leisure travelers and onsite safe, enhanced experiences
- Space utilization in hotels’ public spaces and conference space to allow for distancing
- Wellness offerings in outlets at hotels and resorts as well as inside the guest room
- Quality, simple foods, local sourcing and plated food (rather than buffets)
- Savings on the products the hotel buys and strategic supplier partnerships, rather than reactive customer service
Hotels’ purchasing program and supply chain structure is a critical component to driving occupancy and profitability. iDEAL Hospitality Procurement Group’s team of experts provides you with a 3rd party review of a management company’s or owners purchasing habits. We focus on LISTENING to ensure properties are set for savings and success. For a complimentary consultation, contact us at 984-235-5855 or email email@example.com